The South Stage, which is located next to the Joslyn Center, offers continuous entertainment from 10:30 am until 6:00 pm on Saturday and 10:00 am until 5:30 pm on Sunday. South Stage focuses talent on Cover and Tribute bands. Come listen to your favorite music while enjoying lunch from one of our many Food Booths, or just to rest for a while. Entertainment includes music from soft country and blues to rock and roll. There is something for everyone.
We kick things off at the South Stage immediately following the parade. The Mira Costa High School Band officially opens the Fair!
2016 Entertainment Lineup as of September 24:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1st:
- 10:00am-12pm: The Gold Soundz – Upbeat Classic Rock
- 12:00pm-2:00pm: Nearly Famous Cover Band – classic rock covers
- 2:00pm-4:00pm: Dietz Brothers Band
- 4:00pm-6:00pm: Joe Cipolla – 60s/70s rock music
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2nd:
- 10:00am-12:00pm: Hyperion Outfall Singers – Dixieland
- 12:00pm-2:00pm: Thin Ice – Beach Music
- 2:00pm-4:00pm: Jimi Nelson Band – High Energy Country Rock
- 4:00pm-5:30pm: Delfina – solo guitarist