Welcome to Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair Paid Games Site. Here you will find all the information you need to register a booth at this year’s Fair.
All South Bay service clubs are heartily invited to join in. Let’s try to find some new and different ideas that will make this fair a great one! Get your application in early.
- Applications and payments must be received by Monday, August 28, 2017.
- Applicants who are accepted will be notified by August 31st.
- Manhattan Beach Non-Profit Organization per booth $80.00
- Non-Manhattan Beach Non-Profit Organization per booth $105.00
- Electricity – 20 amps per booth $45.00
- Scout House Storage $10.00
- Booths will be 10′ by 10′ (100 sq ft). Any booth occupying more than 100 sq ft will require two booth spaces.
- Booths operating activities where things are thrown or where any activity might bother a neighboring booth or the public at large must supply a back and/or sides and a roof for their booth, or they will not be allowed to operate.
- Clean up – each organization is responsible for the clean up in and around the assigned booth space during and after the Fair.
- The Fair hours will be 10:00am-6:00pm on Saturday and 10:00am-5:30pm on Sunday. Please plan to be open during these hours.
- Failure to comply with all the Booth Rules (click on the link below) can result in closure.
- You must review and agree to the Indemnification Clause (click on link below) in order to register for a booth
Proof of Liability Insurance Coverage
Depending on the type of game/activity you are hosting, a Certificate of Insurance may be required from each organization. It should name the Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair Association and the City of Manhattan Beach as additional insureds. We will inform you if you need one and can provide you information for where to buy the coverage for a nominal cost. If your organization is affiliated with the Manhattan Beach Unified School District, it is likely that an existing umbrella policy would provide coverage and we will contact them to get the policy for you. Other parent organizations may also have an umbrella policy, so please check before purchasing your own.
Among the games offered in past fairs were the:
- Ring Toss
- Ball Toss
- Basketball Toss
- Bean Bag Toss
- Wiffle Ball Toss
- Sponge Toss
- Soccer Kicks
- Speed Gun Baseball
- Goldfish Ping Pong Toss
- Spin the Wheel
- Nail Painting/Color Hair Spray
- Face Painting
- Rock Wall/Rappel Tower.
For more information on paid games, please contact Nellie Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org.